The real Tuscan cuisine is the character of our restaurant "Leonetto", proudly managed by the owners themselves. A century of experience in the tradition and the knowledge of the best local products gave the capacity to realise very genuine and very tasting meals.
During the good season, it is possible to eat outside on the refreshing terrace, overlooking the flowered garden with hydrangeas and citrus trees Our wine list is a good selection of wines from the local wineries and most famous Tuscan wines. A bottle of extra virgin olive oil of the house, is always on the table. The restaurant is open to non residents as well.
Weekly closed on Tuesday.
The specialities of the house
- the Florentine T-bone steak and all kind of grilled meet
- "ribollita" the traditional bred and vegetable soup
- Breakfast buffet service with a variety of cold and hot food
- Lunch from 12.30 to 14.30 * Light Lunch, for a quick and informal lunch
- Dinner from 19.30 to 21.30 * La Carta a very traditional menu. It get regular changes during the week, depending on the fresh ingredients of the season and offer fish dishes, when possible.
- "la bottega" a little shop adjacent the restaurant, where the hotel guests can buy bottles of our olive oil and the wines offered on the list.
- "il bar" hangout for the resident of the village and unique rest stop open to the visitors walking the ancient "via Francigena" in the track Gambassi – San Gimignano.
With our typical "menu Fiorentina steak" and taste this wonderful meet. We propose a good wine combination with "Sodole" a classic prestigious wine from the local winery Guicciardini & Strozzi.